Should I Hire A Personal Injury Attorney Right After An Accident With Injuries
Just take your time and research hiring the right attorney. This applies to any situation where you were injured due to the bad acts of another including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents & trip and fall accidents.
From the time the insurance companies are notified of the accident, they will be trying to minimize the amount of money they will have to pay out. You can, by mistake, cause yourself a lower recovery for both damage to your yourself and/or your vehicle. You can also be forced to pay deductibles in advance if your claims are not handled properly from the get go.
The following are but a few of the issues you will face from the very beginning, and how these are handled can affect the timing and outcome of your property and personal injury claims, as well as, your future financial situation:
- Who you should and should not speak to and what you should say are critical right after the accident and requires the guidance of an experienced personal injury attorney.
- How and when "medical payments" insurance coverage should be used.
- Should your medical insurance be used.
- Should workers' compensation benefits be available.
- Should my insurance company pay to fix or replace my car or should the other guy's insurance.
- When to seek medical treatment and the consistency of your treatment.
If you are not certain of what to do right after an accident, the safest course is to consult with an Atlanta, Georgia accident injury attorney as soon as possible. Contact the Law Office Of Sidney Weinstein, 24/7, for a free accident and personal injury consultation by calling 404-522-3108. We can come to you at your home or any of the Atlanta, Georgia area hospitals including Grady Memorial Hospital and Atlanta Medical Center.